Safety is a top priority and Angola LNG is committed to the protection of the health and safety of staff across its organisations and the local community in Soyo, Angola.
Safety is one of Angola LNG’s core values and all staff, contractors, and service providers are educated in these values and given appropriate training, skills, and tools needed for the safe performance of their work.
To prevent accidents, Angola LNG manages safety in a systematic manner and has introduced simple and clear requirements that are easy for people to understand and follow. Angola LNG’s operations will:
- Conduct business responsibility to protect its employees, the public and the environment
- Comply with all applicable safety, health and environmental laws and regulations across all of its business activities
- Safeguard its employees by promoting a healthy, injury and incident free workplace with industry leading reliability
- Minimise the environmental impact of its operations by promoting pollution prevention and environmental conservation policies, procedures and practices
- Require and train all staff and contract personnel to work safely and with due consideration for the health and safety of others and the environment.