- 1.3.1 personal information is information that is about you and which identifies you;
- 1.3.2 we, us or our means Angola LNG Marketing Ltd (company number 08144600) with its registered address at 5 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HE;
- 1.3.3 you or your means the person accessing and using our website; and
- 1.3.4 website means www.angolalng.com.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
2.1 We are the controller for the purpose of data protection law, in respect of your personal information that is collected and used through your use of our website.
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
3.1 The personal information we may collect includes:
Category of personal information
Name, email address, telephone number, mobile number
Business contact details
Company email address, company telephone number, company mobile number
Personal contact details
Personal email address, home telephone number, personal mobile number
Technical information including the internet protocol address used to connect your computer or device to the internet.
3.2 This information may be provided:
- 3.2.1 in the course of communications between you and us (email or otherwise);
- 3.2.2 when you, for example, complete our forms (including the Contact Us form) on the website; and
- 3.2.3 if you report a problem with our website.
3.3 Other information we collect from you includes:
Category of information
Technical information including, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Information about your
visit to the website
Information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locations clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
4. HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
4.1 Your personal information may be used by us, our service providers and disclosed to third parties for the following purposes. For each of these purposes, we have set out the legal basis on which we use your personal information.
To communicate with you about our services
The processing is necessary in relation to our legitimate business interests, namely for carrying out our day to day business activities.
To manage and respond to specific queries and enquiries
This processing will be necessary for our legitimate business interests in order for us to manage our relationship with you including providing you with the information you request.
This processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations and for our legitimate interests.
To administer and protect our business and this website including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data
This processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services and network security as well as for us to comply with our legal obligations.
This processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests in order for us to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively and to personalise your experience while using our website and to gather statistical information about the usage of our website in order to understand how our website is used, in order to continually improve our website design and functionality.
Complying with our legal or regulatory obligations (including in connection with a court order)
This processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
5. WHO MAY WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
5.1 You agree that we may share your personal information with:
- 5.1.1 any member of our group, which means other Angola LNG companies, e.g. Angola LNG Limited, Angola LNG Supply Services LLC, OPCO - Sociedade Operacional Angola LNG, S.A. and SOMG - Sociedade de Operações e Manutenção de Gasodutos S.A.;
- 5.1.2 selected third party service providers who perform business operations on our behalf including administration, IT services, and other service providers;
- 5.1.3 police and other law enforcement agencies in connection with the prevention and detection of crime; and
- 5.1.4 third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or instructions of a regulatory body (including in connection with a court order), or in order to enforce or apply the terms of any agreements we have with or otherwise concerning you (including agreements between you and us) or to protect our rights, property or safety of our clients or other third parties.
5.2 We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, for example:
- 5.2.1 in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 5.2.2 if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or are subject to a reorganisation within our corporate group), personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets; and
- 5.2.3 if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the agreements concerning you (including any agreements between you and us) or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of any other member of the Angola LNG group of companies, our customers, or others.
6. WHERE WILL WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
6.1 If we transfer personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will implement appropriate and suitable safeguards to ensure that such data will be protected as required by applicable data protection law.
6.2 For further information as to the safeguards we implement please e-mail email@example.com.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1 We will keep your personal information for a period of up to seven (7) years after you provide your information to us.
7.2 Please note that the above retention period may be extended where we need to preserve and use personal information for the purposes of bringing or defending a legal claim. In such cases, we will continue to hold and process your personal information for as long as is necessary to deal with the legal proceedings.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
8.1 You have certain rights with respect to your personal information. The rights may only apply in certain circumstances and are subject to certain exemptions. Please see the table below for a summary of your rights.
8.2 If you wish to exercise any of the below rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 5 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HE, United Kingdom.
Summary of your rights
Right of access to your personal information
You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions.Any access request is free of charge. We may require further information in order to respond to your request (for instance, evidence of your identity and information to enable us to locate the specific personal information you require).
Right to rectify your personal information
You have the right to ask us to correct your personal information that we hold where it is incorrect or incomplete.
Right to erasure of your personal information:
You have the right to ask that your personal information be deleted in certain circumstances. For example (i) where your personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used; (ii) if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for which we rely on for the continued use of your personal information; (iii) if you object to the use of your personal information (as set out below); (iv) if we have used your personal information unlawfully; or (v) if your personal information needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
Right to restrict the use of your personal information
You have the right to suspend our use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you think your personal information is inaccurate and only for such period to enable us to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the use of your personal information is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request that it is suspended instead; (iii) we no longer need your personal information, but your personal information is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the use of your personal information and we are verifying whether our grounds for the use of your personal information override your objection.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and for it to be transferred to you or another organisation, where it is technically feasible. The right only applies where the use of the personal information you provided was with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, and when the use of your personal information is carried out by automated (i.e., electronic) means.
Right to object to the use of your personal information
You have the right to object to the use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you have grounds relating to your particular situation and we use your personal information for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party); and (ii) if you object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Right to object to decision which is based solely on automated processing
You have the right in certain circumstances not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing without human intervention.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on consent to use your personal information.
Right to complain to the relevant data protection authority
You have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority, which is in the case of us the Information Commissioner's Office, where you think we have not used your personal information in accordance with data protection law.Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliff House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
9.1 Our website may, from time to time, contain links, plug-ins and applications to and from the websites of the Angola LNG group of companies, affiliates or third parties. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for, nor do we accept any liability for, how they handle your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.